Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just lost my shirt on Intrade

Romney's out.

And what a ridiculous statement:
If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror.
It's no secret that Republicans believe electing a Democrat is the equivalent to surrendering to Al Qaeda, but it's rare that it's stated so brazenly.

2 comments:

College Term Papers said...

Thanks for share this information, i really didn't know about that, will get advantage from this,Thanks for share this

Unknown said...

I know that if it's not easy to buy dissertation online, it's better to find the most trusted and reputable resources, first of all. Try this one ​http://dissertationwriting.services/, and you will certainly positively change your personal attitude towards this ridiculous statement!